Home   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
We've upgraded to YaBB 2!
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
My 1987GMC Caballero (Read 4 times)
YaBB Newbies

I Love G-bodies

Posts: 1

My 1987GMC Caballero
Mar 17th, 2016, 10:50am
I am trying to locate the plastic or nylon part that is used on a cable that is under the dash which allows the shift indicator in the dash to be adjusted to the shift lever on the steering column.
No one at GMC or Chevrolet seems to know the Part number OR what it is called.
Lastly, I need the Right Front fender Molding for a "Two Tone"  GMC Caballero.( picture available)
Thank you for any info as to where I might get them.

Bill Noyes
Back to top
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print